Take a Stand for People Living With Asthma and Allergies in May
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America invites you to get involved in May 2019 for Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month!
Here are things you can do this month to honor people with asthma and allergies:
- Join our online asthma community to:
- Follow our blog for the latest news on asthma and allergy research and treatments.
- Meet and get support from others who manage asthma and allergic disease.
- Get involved in research. Opt-in to get matched to clinical trials and other research opportunities.
- Share a photo to show you are #morethanasthma. Enter our photo contest for a chance to win a “healthier home” package of CERTIFIED asthma & allergy friendly® products and asthma awareness items.
- Join one of our awareness events – there are online, local and national events happening the entire month of May. Keep checking as we are adding more events through the month!
- Share our images on social media. Update your profile picture or cover image and share awareness messages.
- Join our award-winning food allergy online community.
- Share your story with us to raise asthma and allergy awareness. What do you want others to know about living with asthma and allergies on a daily basis?
- Tell parents, schools and health care providers about our educational programs. We have training materials for asthma and allergies.
- Donate on behalf of someone you love with asthma or allergies.
- Get support for yourself or a loved one. Connect with a support group or reach out to one of our local chapters.
- Consider hosting your own event on behalf of AAFA. We can show you how!