Interactive curriculum to help improve asthma care from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
The ASTHMA Care for Adults program helps adults learn proper asthma management.
If you are a person with asthma:
Take our self-paced online course for people with asthma
and their caregivers. The content is presented in different formats, such as videos, animations, handouts and more.
If you are an asthma educator:
Get our facilitated course to do one-on-one or in group settings by nurses, respiratory therapists, certified asthma educators, community health workers and other home educators.
- Available as a FREE PDF download
- Starter Pack available for purchase in print
- *AAFA has secured a small grant to support free printed copies of this starter pack for a limited time. To request a free pack, please Contact Us to see if you qualify. Requests must be made before purchase. Please note AAFA is unable to supply free copies to every person and considers requests on a case-by-case basis. As a condition of the free product, AAFA reserves the right to reach out to ask for feedback.*
The ASTHMA Care for Adults program includes:
- Seven lessons on key topics about asthma management
- Relevant handouts for participants to help them continue proper asthma management on their own
- A resource list for participants to refer to during and after training
- Content in plain language for easy reading
This publication was produced by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America with support provided under a cooperative agreement (1 UE1 EH001308) with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Environmental Health, Atlanta, Georgia. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.