Donating to AAFA Through Your Company

Thank you to the many who have donated to AAFA through workplace giving drives. If you would like to donate through your employer, see below:

Combined Federal Campaign: Charity #10583

Federal employees can give to AAFA through the Combined Federal Campaign. This includes those in the military, postal workers and retirees. AAFA’s CFC agency number is 10583.

State and Local Employee Giving

State and local government workers can donate to AAFA yearly by having money deducted from their paychecks. You can do this through more than 100 state and local workplace drives. Check to see if AAFA is listed in your workplace campaign. AAFA is most often listed under the Neighbor to Nation organization.

United Way Workplace Campaigns

You can give to AAFA through a United Way work campaign. Ask your human resources office if your company gives to the United Way.

Can’t find AAFA on your pledge form? You can write it in as:

Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
PO Box 424053  
Washington, DC 20042 

Corporate Employee Giving

Many companies have giving programs that allow you to make a one-time donation or give each paycheck. If offered, you can choose AAFA or write it in. Check with your human resources office for more details.

Medical Research Charities

AAFA is a member of the Medical Research Charities group. This includes more than 20 of America’s most known health charities. MRC works with employers and charities to raise money for these groups. If you donate to AAFA through MRC, your money will go to research, prevention, education and advocacy. 

For More Information

Contact or (202) 466-7643 ext. 247 for your questions on giving through work, the United Way or the CFC.