Use the free Asthma PACT™ (Personalized Assessment and Control Tool) to discover if your (or your child’s) asthma is under control, and learn ways to improve your quality of life.
What is the Asthma PACT™?
- Personalized Assessment and Control Tool
- Free service to improve asthma control
- User friendly surveys that are easy to complete
- Personalized reports tailored to your responses
- Accurate, current, useful health information
- Helpful solutions to improve asthma control
- Free educational resources
What can I do with the PACT?
- Access the PACT: Available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Save the PACT: Return to complete if interrupted
- Print the PACT: Keep a copy for your records
- Share the PACT: Key points to discuss with your health care provider
- Retake the PACT: Return every 3 to 6 months to measure your progress
Are you ready to take the PACT? Click Here
Would you like more information on the research behind Asthma PACT?
Supported by a grant from: