Take a Stand for People Living With Asthma and Allergies in May
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America invites you to get involved in May 2017 for Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month!
Here are 11 different things you can do this month to honor people with asthma and allergies:
- Show us how you #TackleAsthma and #TackleAllergies by joining our photo sharing event at tackleasthma.org. Share a photo on social media or post to our community. You could win a gift pack of asthma & allergy friendly® Certified products.
- Join our asthma community to follow our blog for the latest news on asthma and allergy research and treatments. Our community also provides an opportunity to connect with others who manage asthma and allergic disease for support.
- Join one of our awareness events – there are local and national events happening the entire month of May!
- Share our images on social media.
- Join our award-winning food allergy community.
- Share your story with us: Tell the world what it is like to live with asthma and allergies on a daily basis.
- Tell parents, schools and health care providers about our educational programs. We have training materials for asthma and allergies.
- Donate on behalf of someone you love with asthma or allergies.
- Get support for yourself or a loved one. Connect with a support group or reach out to one of our local chapters: Alaska, Maryland-D.C., New England, Michigan, St. Louis.
- Consider hosting your own event on behalf of AAFA! We can show you how!