Social Media Tools to Spread Asthma and Allergy Awareness
During the month of May, share our facts about asthma and allergies with your friends on social media. You can change your cover and profile pictures to support asthma and allergy awareness. We also have easy-to-share messages and infographics for you to share. For food allergy awareness week activities and shareables, visit Kids With Food Allergies.
How to share images:
Click on an image. Save it to your computer or mobile device. (For desktop computers, right-click and "save as".) Then share the image with your friends and family via social media.
Share Our Awareness Images and Videos
All month long, we will be posting Shareable Awareness Images on our Asthma Support Community. Use our social sharing buttons to share these images. You can also download, save and then upload to your social networks. Be sure to follow us for Asthma and Allergy Awareness on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!
Save and Share These Awareness Ribbons and Profile Pictures:
Find more awareness ribbon options for food allergies
Change Your Social Media Covers:
Quick Tweets to Spread Asthma and Allergy Awareness
- There is no cure for #asthma. Best way to manage is avoid triggers, take meds to prevent symptoms & prepare to treat attacks: https://ctt.ec/E235y+ via @AAFANational TweetThis
- Common #asthma symptoms are coughing, shortness of breath, wheezing and chest tightness. https://ctt.ec/f_35V+ via @AAFANational TweetThis
- An #asthma episode, also called an asthma flare-up or asthma attack can happen any time. Mild symptoms may only last a few minutes while more severe asthma symptoms can last hours or days. https://ctt.ec/NG5bd+ via @AAFANational TweetThis
- I control my #asthma so it doesn’t control me.http://ctt.ec/Y78gk+ via @AAFANational Tweet This
- Climate change will make #asthma, #allergies worse; find out what you can do now. https://ctt.ec/eb6N6+ via @AAFANational Tweet This
- What’s a top cause for children missing school? #Asthma! Kids miss more than 13.8 million school days. https://ctt.ec/aUKfb+ #AsthmaFacts via @AAFANational TweetThis
- I’m #Ready4Asthma! Carrying my quick-relief inhaler everywhere today & everyday! http://ctt.ec/QsoeK+ via @AAFANational TweetThis
- Showering at night removes pollen from your hair before you go to bed. #dontsleepwithpollen http://ctt.ec/V2eD6+ via @AAFANational TweetThis
- An asthma attack feels like your world is about to end.” @RashadJennings and AAFA help kids exercise safely at https://ctt.ec/136ec+ via @AAFANational TweetThis
- 7 steps to exercise safely with #asthma—for our playbook featuring NY Giants Running Back @RashadJennings. #TackleAsthma https://ctt.ec/136ec+ via @AAFANational TweetThis