Explore Asthma and Allergy Research
Research is an important part of our pursuit of better health. Through research, we gain better understanding of illnesses and diseases, new medicines, ways to improve quality of life and cures.
The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA) conducts and promotes research for asthma and allergic diseases. Our research goals:
- Enhance the understanding of asthma and allergic diseases
- Develop improved treatments to manage these diseases
- Help search for cures
- Support advanced training in allergy and immunology
- Better understand patient awareness
- Find out how behaviors relate to asthma and allergy prevention and treatment
- Improve patient involvement in research – from study design to clinical trial
Patients play a bigger and more critical role in research now. AAFA is building a system to engage patients in the research process. Patients will have a stronger voice in research, which will lead to improved treatments based on what is important to patients.
Sign up and let us know if you are ready to get involved!
To learn more about getting involved in research, watch our video series:
Watch video on YouTube
Be a part of asthma research and give us
your feedback on this video